Tŷ Twt, Rhos y Cribed
The completely renovated Tŷ Twt (Little House) is situated within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and offers luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in this beautiful part of the St Davids peninsular.
The Grade II Listed Rhos y Cribed holiday cottage can be found on the outskirts of the historic city of St David’s. Boasting views of Porthclais Harbour to the South West and St David’s Cathedral to the North East, visitors to Rhos y Cribed really are at the heart of the best of what Pembrokeshire has to offer.
Tŷ Twt, Rhos y Cribed Holiday Cottage
Tŷ Twt, Rhos y Cribed offers:
- A fabulous location, nestling at the top of a valley in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with views across St David’s and out to sea from Porthclais harbour.
- A stylish 1 double-bedroom residence, elegantly designed and meticulously equipped to be a home away from home.
- The open-plan ground floor with vaulted ceiling and oak frames, boasts large bifold doors opening onto a terraced area with views extending down to the harbour and out to sea. The welcoming open-plan sitting and dining area is always snug with contemporary log burner a central feature.
- Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the compact but tastefully equipped kitchen in open-plan living area.
The double bedroom enjoys views extending towards towards Porthclais harbour. The sumptuous king size bed and ensuite bathroom, ensures a comfortable night’s sleep after an active day on the West Wales coast!
- Step outside Tŷ Twt and wander along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path, go crabbing from the harbour wall at Porthclais or maybe you’ll choose to take to the sea in a kayak or boat. The Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Path is famed amongst walkers, birdwatchers, botanists and all nature lovers.
Dramatic coastline, sandy beaches, historic cathedral and stunning wildlife are all on the doorstep of this fabulous self-catering property in St Davids. Tŷ Twt, Rhos y Cribed holiday cottage in Pembrokeshire is the ideal place to stay.