Tŷ Hir, Rhos y Cribed
The completely renovated Tŷ Hir (Long House) is situated within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and offers luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in this beautiful part of the St Davids peninsular.
The Grade II Listed Rhos y Cribed holiday cottage can be found on the outskirts of the historic city of St David’s. Boasting views of Porthclais Harbour to the South West and St Davids Cathedral to the North East, visitors to Rhos y Cribed really are at the heart of the best of what Pembrokeshire has to offer.
Tŷ Hir, Rhos y Cribed – Holiday Cottage
Tŷ Hir, Rhos y Cribed offers:
- A fabulous location, nestling at the top of a valley in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with views across St David’s and out to sea from Porthclais harbour.
- A stylish 2 double-bedroom single storey residence, elegantly designed and meticulously equipped to be a home away from home.
- The open-plan ground floor with vaulted ceilings and exposed oak frames, boast large bifold doors opening onto a private terraced area and lawned walled garden With high vaulted ceilings and exposed oak A frames the welcoming open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with fireside sofas mean that guests are as comfortable as can be.
- Cooking enthusiasts will enjoy preparing their feasts in the well equipped kitchen – and it’s a place where family and friends can gather to chat about the activities of the day
- There are two elegantly decorated double bedrooms which share a large family wet-room. Crisp linen and sumptuous beds ensure a comfortable night’s sleep after an active day enjoying all the Pembrokeshire coast has to offer.
- This property is wheelchair access friendly.
- Step outside Tŷ Hir and wander along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path, go crabbing from the harbour wall at Porthclais or maybe you’ll choose to take to the sea in a kayak or boat. The Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Path is famed amongst walkers, birdwatchers, botanists and all nature lovers.
Dramatic coastline, sandy beaches, historic cathedral and stunning wildlife are all on the doorstep of this fabulous self-catering property in St Davids. Tŷ Hir, Rhos y Cribed holiday cottage in Pembrokeshire really is the ideal place to stay.