Rhos y Cribed
Luxury Holiday Cottages in St Davids, Pembrokeshire
You can book as far in advance or as close to the date as you like, but of course the longer you leave it the Farmhouse/Cottage that you want might not be available.
To secure your booking we require a £200 deposit per property, per week. The deposit payment secures the reservation of your chosen property at Rhos y Cribed for the dates you’ve requested. This payment is non-refundable.
We then kindly ask for the balance of the rental charge which is due no later than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the start of the holiday. Failure to ensure full payment by this time would mean that your booking/reservation of the property/ies at Rhos y Cribed would be cancelled. We do of course send through a reminder to you at the time, in case payment hasn’t been received.
If you are booking within 6 weeks of your stay we ask for 100% of the cost of the stay as a non-refundable payment.
You can pay by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible in writing.
We recommend that you ensure you are protected by your own cancellation insurance.
In extreme circumstances outside of our control (known as Force Majeure and which includes type of events for example such as; adverse local weather conditions, natural disasters, civil strikes) we may be forced to offer you an alternative cottage or even cancel completely. If the alternative we offer is not acceptable you can ask us to cancel your reservation. If a reservation needs to be cancelled for these reasons then we will make a full refund to you.
Arrival time is after 4.00pm and vacation by 09.30am at the latest on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed with us.
Our Farmhouse/Cottage are arranged for a particular number of guests to enjoy. Please do not exceed the numbers however the Farmhouse can accommodate 2 extra children on the sofa bed in the TV snug if required.
There is more than ample parking for day visitors to your Farmhouse/Cottage.
Please inform us, prior to booking, if you or any of the guests have a disability that may mean features like steps, narrow doorways and smaller bathrooms might cause access or mobility issues or simply reduce the enjoyment of their holiday. We can then advise you on the suitability of the property for your party and so prevent any disappointment on arrival.
Dogs are allowed in our properties by prior arrangement only.
Accidents do happen but please take reasonable care of the farmhouse/cottage and its contents; please leave it as you found it. If you do break or damage anything please let us know as soon as possible so that we can remedy it for you or for the next guest.
We do not take a security deposit but we have to reserve the right to charge you for additional costs incurred due to repair, replacement or loss as a result of damage caused during your stay. These charges can include but are not limited to; costs for excessive cleaning required if the property is not left as you found it, costs for repair or replacement due to damage caused.
To allow us to provide a great cottage experience we might need access to the Farmhouse/Cottage/Barns during the period of your stay.
If the worst happens and we have to ask you to leave because of your behaviour or, even worse, you decide to you do not want to stay for the duration of your reservation this will be treated as you cancelling your reservation and therefore we will not be able to refund or compensate you in any way.
As well as the Farmhouse/Cottage/Barn property please take care of your own items during your stay; guests’ personal belongings and vehicles are left at the cottage entirely at your own risk.
In what we would very much hope is the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your stay, you should contact us as soon as possible (and in any event within 28 days from the end of your stay) with full details of the problem.
We are not responsible for any aspect of your holiday other than the accommodation we are not for any other aspect of your holiday.
By making a booking you are accepting these terms and conditions.
This legal statement contains information on the following:
- Booking terms and conditions
- Conditions of purchase
We do not take payments through our website. Payments to confirm reservations at Rhos y Cribed, St Davids can be made via cheque, direct bank transfers or cash. Payment option details will be sent to clients via email or post, once the client has confirmed that they wish to place a formal reservation to stay at Rhos y Cribed.
Rhos y Cribed LLP is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it.
We have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why we collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis; and
- what your rights are
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Rhos y Cribed LLP will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Rhos y Cribed LLP determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Should you need to contact us please write to:
Rhos y Cribed LLP, 79 Eastgate, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7AA or via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
What information do we collect and why?
When you book a stay at Rhos y Cribed, you are entering into a contract with us. When you request your reservation, we will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- full name
- contact number
- email addres
How do we use your information?
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- to advise you of any changes or problems with your booking at Rhos y Cribed
- to help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer
- to help detect fraud or loss
- to write to you (including electronic mail) or to telephone you with information about our properties or offers. This information is sent to you normally via electronic mail in the form of an e-newsletter no more than once a month.
- We may also use your personal data to measure how satisfied our customers are and provide customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with reservations made and the requests for services or when you ask us questions on social media);
- We may use your personal data for our internal business purposes, such as enhancing our site, improving our services and products and identifying usage trends. We may also use your data to monitor the use of our website and ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device and setting default options for you;
- It is in our legitimate interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. For example, we want to ensure our website is customer friendly and works properly and that our products and services are efficient and of high quality. We also want to make it easy for you to interact with us. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
For security and legal reasons
We use your personal data to:
- ensure the personal and financial information you provide us is accurate;
- protect our rights or property (or those of others); and
- fulfil our legal and compliance-related obligations.
In some cases we will use your personal data because it’s necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation (such as if we receive a legitimate request from a law enforcement agency). Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
Changing your preferences
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, you can write to us at the address at the top of this document or unsubscribe by contacting us at email@example.com. Alternatively, simply follow the unsubscribe link provided in promotional emails you receive from us.
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our guests is factually correct and up to date. If you find that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) then please contact us so that we can correct it.
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your property and reservations details.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of us in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to a distribution agency for the delivery of our property brochures.
Who we share your information with and why:
Delivery Partners – In order for you to stay at Rhos y Cribed we work with a small team of individuals to make sure your stay with us runs smoothly – this includes our caretaker and cleaning team. We only pass limited information, usually only to our caretaker (and it is only your name, email address and a contact number) so that if they need to contact you regarding an issue at your property during your stay, they can do so directly to help ensure that you have an enjoyable stay at Rhos y Cribed.
IT Companies – We work with businesses and freelancers who support our website and other business systems.
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by us or receive our ‘special offers’ e-shot, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is in our legitimate interests as a business to work with these service providers since we may not have the capabilities to provide these services ourselves. In each case, we will ensure that the service provider is only allowed to use your personal data in order to provide the services to us and for no other purpose.
Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example encrypting data on our websites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about properties and special offers. We will always ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
We will not share your information with companies outside of Rhos y Cribed LLP for their marketing purposes.
If you decide you do not want to receive this marketing information you can request that we stop by writing to the address provided above, emailing email@example.com or use the unsubscribe link within the email.
You may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your request is dealt with.
If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to our website we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience for you. Rhos y Cribed is not responsible for the security practices of such websites.
You are entitled to request the following from Rhos y Cribed LLP, these are called your Data Subject Rights.
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk where your personal information has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with data, however, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
- Booking conditions
The availability and booking facilities on the www.rhosycribed.com website are managed by Rhos y Cribed LLP and hosted via Derryl Rees Design & Web Development – a third party provider.
Booking terms and conditions
- Rhos y Cribed LLP takes direct bookings.
- For your security, no payments are made through our website.Payments can be made to Rhos y Cribed LLP either via bank transfers (we will notify you of our bank details via email or post) or via cheque or cash.
- For all advance reservations, Rhos y Cribed will take a deposit payment of £200 to guarantee the reservation. In all cases, once the booking is confirmed, you are subject to the terms and conditions of our cancellation policy. To view our reservation cancellation policy’s please go to Rhos y Cribed’s website Terms & Conditions section.
- Payment of the total value of the booking must be made at least 6 weeks prior to your stay/booking dates at Rhos y Cribed. at the hotel. In all cases, once the booking is confirmed, you are subject to the terms and conditions of our cancellation policy.
- Where an offer of availability is made, the property is not held until the client accepts. We therefore advise clients to accept the offer as soon as possible after receipt in order to make a firm booking. You will be notified by email within 24 hours whether your booking has been successful. It is your responsibility to contact Rhos y Cribed LLP if a confirmation email has not been received.
- Any advance deposits, additional fees or charges will always be clearly marked before you confirm your booking. Once paid, these additional charges are non-refundable.
- Bookings for Rhos y Cribed exclusive offers or promotions are subject to the terms and conditions set by Rhos y Cribed LLP for its particular offer. All offers are on request and subject to availability. Some offers will require a deposit or full prepayment on booking, which may be non-refundable in case of cancellation. Any special terms will be stated on the booking and included in your confirmation. Offers and promotions (and any applicable terms and conditions) are frequently added or amended, and will therefore only apply to completely new bookings. Reservations made before the start of the offer or promotion cannot be cancelled and rebooked at the lower rate.
- Conditions of purchase
Please read these conditions carefully. By placing a confirmed booking with Rhos y Cribed LLP, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
This section deals with conditions relating to the booking of a stay at Rhos y Cribed holiday cottages to you.
When you place a reservation booking, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your reservation and containing the details of your booking. You can find out more about the Booking Terms & Conditions on our website http://www.rhosycribed.com/terms-conditions/