Tŷ Cornel, Rhos y Cribed
The completely renovated Tŷ Cornel (Corner House) is situated within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and offers luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in this beautiful part of the St Davids peninsular.
The Grade II Listed Rhos y Cribed holiday cottage can be found on the outskirts of the historic city of St David’s. Boasting views of Porthclais Harbour to the South West and St David’s Cathedral to the North East, visitors to Rhos y Cribed really are at the heart of the best of what Pembrokeshire has to offer.
Tŷ Cornel, Rhos y Cribed – Holiday Cottage
Tŷ Cornel, Rhos y Cribed offers:
- A fabulous location, nestling at the top of a valley in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with views across St David’s and out to sea from Porthclais harbour.
- A stylish 3 double-bedroom residence, elegantly designed and meticulously equipped to be a home away from home.
- The open-plan ground floor with vaulted ceilings and exposed oak frames, boasts large bifold doors opening onto a terraced area with views extending down to the harbour and out to sea. The front porch leads into the high vaulted ceiling of the kitchen and dining area. The welcoming open-plan sitting area is always snug with the contemporary log burner a central feature, and of course the stunning views extending over the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and Porthclais harbour.
- Cooking enthusiasts will love the superbly equipped kitchen at the heart of the property – and it’s a place where family and friends can gather to chat about the activities of the day.
- There are two double bedrooms on the ground floor with sumptuous king size beds and ensuite bathrooms, ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep after an active day enjoying all the Pembrokeshire coast has to offer. The third ensuite bedroom is on the first floor, and guests may be tempted to stay in bed all day every day, with the stunning views across the coast from the bedroom window!
- Step outside Tŷ Cornel and wander along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path, go crabbing from the harbour wall at Porthclais or maybe you’ll choose to take to the sea in a kayak or boat. The Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Path is famed amongst walkers, birdwatchers, botanists and all nature lovers.
Dramatic coastline, sandy beaches, historic cathedral and stunning wildlife are all on the doorstep of this fabulous self-catering property in St Davids. Tŷ Cornel, Rhos y Cribed holiday cottage in Pembrokeshire is the ideal place to stay.